By using this Site (www.meapa.com), you agree to the following conditions and statements:
1. I am of legal age to view material discussed/posted/illustrated on www.meapa.com.
2. Any material that I am viewing is exclusively for my own personal use and I will not give, sell or otherwise provide any of it to any person, business, school, organization, government agency, community or any other entity.
3. I believe I have the unalienable right to read/listen/view any type of material I choose.
4. I understand and am fully aware that I may stop reading/listening/reviewing any material on this website anytime that I so choose to do so.
5. I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on this Site; I am familiar with the materials offered by this Site; and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on this Site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes in to affect that would prevent me from viewing material on this Site, I agree to no longer access this Site.
6. I recognize that this Site has no control over the content of websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of
those other sites. Nor does this site guarantee that the links herein are working properly.
7. By viewing and/or using this Site, you agree that WWW.MEAPA.COM and MEAPA LLC will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this Site and/or Services.
8. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WWW.MEAPA.COM and MEAPA LLC as well as employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including all legal and attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the Site and/or Services.
9. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional where appropriate. MEAPA LLC is not liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages.
10. WWW.MEAPA.COM is not intended to provide personalized legal, accounting, financial or investment advice. Readers are encourage to seek the counsel of competent professionals with regard to such matters as interpretation of the law, proper accounting procedures, financial planning and investment strategies.
11. I realize that I may stop reading/listening/viewing the material on this web site any time I choose to do so.
12. I am fully aware of each of these statements and recognize that they may change without notice.