Clients have hired MEAPA to help them understand how to communicate their value in today's crowded maretplace.
Clients have also hired us to customize the cover of one of our publications. To
view samples of our customized covers please click here. If your organization wants to learn how to remain relevant please contact MEAPA today. Below are a few of the topics we include when helping clients understand how to communicate their value.
- Understand the habits of your company – in order to communicate effectively to internal and external clients an
organization needs to understand the traits and habits of its employees on a regular basis.
- Branding 101 – an organization needs to communicate a singular brand identity to employees, clients and other
- Realizing the need to think differently
- RACES – MEAPA’s unique approach to sales and marketing is a five step process known as RACES which stands for
the various phases an organization takes, or should aim to take, a client through: Recognition, Acceptance, Consideration, Execution and Solidified.
- From passive to active: the new customer – how is your organization actively engaged with potential customers
who are now used to interacting with the brands they are loyal to?
- Consistency - who ensures that the messages that leave your organization are consistent with the brand and
linked into a value proposition?
- Building a value proposition - a value proposition is defined as that which makes your organization unique and
important. How often do you update your value proposition?
- Images - what images are used to communicate your value? How often do you update them and how do your
images compare against the competition?
- Video - how are you using video to communicate your value? How easy is it for people to find your videos?
- Creating a web site - how often do you update your web site to make sure it is communicating your value in a
clear and concise fashion?
- Finding the time - how much time do you dedicate to communicating your value and ensuring that there is
consistency in its application?
- Story - the use of story is a critical component of communicating your value. How often do you update
- Mobile application -have you leveraged technology in order to communicate your value via a mobile
- Social media - are you effectively and effeciently using social media platforms to communicate your
- Humanness - when someone calls your organization for information do they have to go through numerous automated
messages or do they actually speak to a human?